I Appreciate the Support:Profile Views

MySpace Counter

Monday, January 10, 2011

Help, Please!

I swear, I need to purchase this book (or you can purchase it for me, lol) because I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FLIRT! For some reason, people do NOT believe me when I tell them this!
 If I did, I think I'd for SURE would have been married a second time or at least engaged by now! Sometimes, I think back and reflect on the number of times, a nice, ATTRACTIVE GUY will try to flirt with me and I won't even know what to say back! And if I do know what to say, I sometimes don't know HOW to say it. I just sort of....F R E E Z E . Lately, I've found that the most flirting that I do, is on my twitter page & via sms text & even that is at a minimum...I don't know, maybe it's because I'm not face-to face so I feel that there's less pressure. Don't get me wrong, I'm a confident, outgoing & somewhat outspoken person but for some reason I always get very shy when it comes to flirting or "approaching" a guy. It's just that...I don't know... I feel that flirting is somewhat of a game. I don't like games. I prefer for a  man to be straight up with me when it comes to what he wants. That's pretty much what I'm used to. That and the fact that I've only had 3 serious long-term relationships in my life where there was some but not a lot of flirting involved. Being single (for an amount of time which will remain undisclosed [lol]) has taught me that sometimes you DO have to speak up! I've found that some men are just as shy as I am. Some are intimidated, some assume that you are already spoken for and others simply don't know what to say! But, with the advice of my friends and some of my twitter "twiends"/followers, I have gotten a little bit better. I've been told (from most men) that they prefer for a woman to approach them. They find it as a turn-on! It's sexy! It puts them at ease and shows them that you're a "go getter". As long as you have the confidence and say what you mean, the rest will flow naturally. For the most part, I don't worry about flirting-- I just worry about being me! Well...I do occasionally add a wink & bat my lashes from time to time! It's a work in progress, so bare with me! LOL! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment