I Appreciate the Support:Profile Views

MySpace Counter

Monday, January 10, 2011

Please, Use With Caution

Some Don't Have Enough of this While Others Have Exceeded The Recommended Dosage

Before I get started, let me say this: There is nothing wrong with having great self-esteem! A high self-esteem level will take you a long way! The fact that you exude a natural confidence in any and every situation makes you feel invincible as if you can conquer the world! Nothing can stop you and whatever it is you are trying to achieve. It doesn't go unnoticed or unrewarded. But, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm speaking about the ones that think a little too highly of themselves. The one's that walk around as if their shit doesn't stink and have the mindset that all others are below them. People with these personality traits say they have great self-esteem, but I'm starting to wonder how true this is. I mean, should your confidence come from making others feel bad about themselves? Really? I think not. When people do this, their self-esteem isn't as great as they portray it to be. They put on a front for whatever reason to those around them or spend money excessively on frivolous items to compensate how they really feel about themselves. Those are the ones I have no words for. Then, you have the ones that like to brag about EVERYTHING they have. The one's that try to buy you with their "promises" of what they can do for you. They do this because it makes them feel needed. By the way, I don't entertain those types either. People will have more respect for you if you just be yourself. We all have issues from time to time so you're not alone. All I'm saying is, we see right through you. So, cut the shit and STOP FRONTING!



No comments:

Post a Comment