I Appreciate the Support:Profile Views

MySpace Counter

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day-- I think?


In the recently spoken and (somewhat) off-color words of Rhianna, I figured that the above picture was only appropriate given today's special occasion. By some, this was the attitude that was being spread across my social networking pages by fellow Twitter followers and Face Book friends worldwide! What I wanna know is, what happened? Why the bitterness? Just because you don't have a valentine doesn't mean that you should go shitting on those that do! And who said that Valentine's Day could only be enjoyed with your mate of the opposite (or for some, the same) sex? There are sooooo many other ways that you could enjoy the day! Spend time with family by treating them to a nice breakfast or dinner! Take your kids out & play! Or, (as I've done before) make it a "girls' day" with your closest female friends! Go speed dating & get a kick out the laughs that you will(FOR SURE)get!<---- (and don't ask me how I know about it!) Whatever you do, don't get upset with those that have someone to call their own or spend the day with. Your time will come, if you let it--trust me.

1 comment:

  1. this one i dig! i can relate 2 this from both points of view.. I havent had a valentine in years, probably since grade school v'days when u drop a v'day card n da cute girl's desk when everyone walks around class! lol but those who "hate" jus have alot of built in agression & hostility..

    ReplyDelete